Statement of Faith
to win the lost at any cost for Jesus Christ, bringing them into the knowledge of Salvation through the Cross of Calvary and the precious, atoning, blood of Jesus…
coordinate efforts with other ministries to form ‘Nets’ over Metropolitan areas nationwide…ie Youth Sports Net…etc
helping homeless with clothing, food, and prayer needs
raise up men and women and train them into the work of the ministry and set them loose
We Believe. . .
- The Bible to be given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, infallible, and God’s revealed word to man. that Scripture teaches that there is only one true and living God who has chosen to reveal Himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10,11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22).
- That man is a sinful being in need of redemption (Genesis 1:26-31, 3:1-7; Psalm 51:5; Ecclesiastes 7:29; John 6:44; Romans 5:12-21; 1 Corinthians 2: 14).
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, that He is the Son of God and the son of man, that He came to save man from condemnation of sin by offering His blood as an atonement and making it available to all who exercise faith in Him (Matthew 1: 23; Luke 1: 31, 35; John 3: 16; 1 Corinthians 15: 3; 2 Corinthians 5: 21).
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential (Luke 7: 50, 24:47; Romans 10: 13-15; 1 Corinthians 1: 18; 2 Corinthians 2: 15; Ephesians 2: 8, 9; 2 Timothy 1: 9; Titus 2: 11, 3:5-7).
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Romans 8: 5; Philippians 2: 12, 13; 1 Thessalonians 4: 3; 1 John 2: 29).
- That the baptism in the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it (Joel 2: 28; Acts 2: 4)
- That all mankind is subject to death of the body as a result of original sin. The soul and spirit do not die, but immediately after death enter into a conscious state of happiness or misery according to the character here possessed by rejection or acceptance of the Savior (Ecclesiastes 12: 7; Romans 5: 12; Philippians 1: 23)
- In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life and the lost without Christ to everlasting damnation (Matthew 24: 31-46; Acts 24: 15; Revelation 22:11)
- In the personal, imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 1: 11; 1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18)
- In the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer (Isaiah 53: 4, 5; James 5: 14; 1 Peter 2: 24)
CD’s, Cassettes, TV, Radio, Gospel Shows & Programs
Newspapers, Tabloids, Booklets
Evangelizing, Teaching & Ministry. Intensity Bible Studies, Prayer Lines, Groups & Churches, TV & Radio Programs
Adult Christian Gathering Places & Related Activities “The Net” Youth Sports Programs, Youth Christian Education Seminars & Related Activities